SELAH COTTAGE MINISTRIES
Policies and Procedures
PLEASE BRING THIS FORM WHEN YOU COME. (However, send in the signed Agreement at the end
of page 2 with your application papers)
Volunteer staff and workers and God’s provision make it possible to provide Selah Cottage, a modern,
heated and air conditioned A-frame, cost free for a period of up to two weeks. Reservations are accepted
on a first-come basis.
1) Reservations are based upon subscribing to the Missionary Service Fellowship Doctrinal Statement and
in accordance with the following priorities:
a) First, to Foreign and Home Missionaries on regular or medical furloughs. Reservations will be taken up
to one year in advance.
b) Second, to approved Missionary Appointees who are on deputation. Reservations will be taken up to
one year in advance.
c) Third, to other full-time Christian Workers with Fundamental, established Christian organizations.
Reservations will be taken a maximum of one month in advance.
d) Fourth, to retired Missionaries . Reservations will be taken a maximum of one month in advance.
2) Everything necessary for complete housekeeping is furnished: dishes, utensil, linens, bedding, etc.
Please be prepared to provide for your own groceries, toiletries, personal items, etc.
3) The cottage and grounds must be left tidy. Dishes should be washed and left in drainer. Complete
cleaning will be done between guests as a ministry by volunteer staff.
4) Sorry, no pets are permitted.
5) Bring your fishing equipment! A pond stocked with catfish, bluegills and bass is on the premises. If you
do not have equipment, just ask!
6) Firearms, BB guns, sling shots or other such items are not permitted.
7) Parents are expected to responsibly supervise children for their safety and for the protection of God’s