SELAH COTTAGE MINISTRIES
Policies and Procedures
8) A swimming pool is available from approximately May through September. Please ask the Hosts for a key to the
gate. NOTE: No one under 18 may be in the pool at any time without adult supervision.
Absolutely NO diving. No swimming alone. No glass items in pool area. This is a lined pool - NO metal, hard or sharp
objects allowed in the pool.
9) The use or possession of alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs or tobacco products is strictly forbidden.
10) Please be good stewards. There must be no chopping, carving or breaking down of living trees, bushes or plants.
11) If you have overnight guests, they must be registered with the Hosts, and they must be made aware or these Policies
12) Under no condition will the Ministry be responsible for any debts incurred by guests, nor for personal commitments.
13) We do not have insurance to cover damage, injuries or illness incurred. Each guest family accepts full responsibility
when this form is signed.
14) Please do not apply unless you purpose and plan as a family to co-operate cheerfully. Please inquire if you do not
understand the foregoing Policies and Procedures.
Please cut off and return the portion below with your Application and signed Doctrinal Statement. Bring the rest with you
when you come.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We have carefully read the foregoing Policies and Procedures, which we thoroughly understand, and we will cheerfully
co-operate with each of them as set forth.
Date: _____________________ Signed: _____________________________