|NEWS FLASH: WE WILL NOW BE CONSIDERING APPLICANTS FOR
Click HERE to see details.
|We will now be considering applicants for furlough housing in Selah Cottage.
Rules and Requirements:
1. All applicants must wholeheartedly agree with and sign our statement of faith.
2. All applicants must be members in good standing with an approved Mission agency. We reserve
the right to accept or reject any application.
3. As we have no insurance coverage, all applicants must agree to hold Missionary Service
Fellowship harmless for any loss, injury or illness.
4. All stays in Selah Cottage will have a set length of time, agreed upon in advance.
5. The Selah Cottage Policies and Procedures will be signed and adhered to. The provisions pertaining
to vacationing guests (eligibility, length of stay, etc.) do not apply.
6. Approved guests will agree to pay monthly for electricity and water usage and as appropriate to
propane usage. There are no other charges.
7. At present, no facilities are available for on-site laundry. Coin laundry facilities are available in town.
8. Local public schools are quite good. School bus transportation is available. Also, a Christian school is
available within a 20 minute drive.
9. Union University is a little over an hour away. Mid America Seminary is about a two hour drive.
10. We now have free Wifi and satellite tv.